Sunday, April 30, 2006

5+ months is nothing

I'm back, technically I've been back for a month and a half or so. After I've disappeared, beginning of October of last year, I've been in Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand and India, 5+ incredible months, every single moment of them. 5+ months are not enough, most likely a lifetime is not enough.



For now I'm back in the Bay Area and I've got a new job with the folks at Google.

I'm not much of a blogger, In my previous blog I've mostly (or I could say 'just') blogged to push news related to ROME. As I've left Sun I have to find a new place for my blogs and some "eating your own dog food" never hurts.

So, let's go to business then.

I'm glad to see that work at ROME has been business as usual, bug fixes, new features, new modules, plus the Developer and User community kept growing. ROME even made it into a book (RSS and Atom IN ACTION by David Johnson)

My next posting (in a few minutes) is about a ROME.Mano, a new ROME sub-project, that is the result of some ideas and discussions with some friends (Patrick & Adrian).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home